Each year, more than 5,000 volunteers donate their time and supply lots of love to our animals at the AAC. We are proud to say that volunteers make up the majority of our workforce, and we are grateful that so many people donate their valuable time and skills with the goal of helping to save more lives.
Here is how you can help:
- Nightly Dog Foster – bring home a dog for a night, we supply everything you will need
- Kitty City Care – clean, feed, water, groom, play and socialize with the cats
- Shelter Cleaning- Help us keep the facility clean and welcoming
- Dog Walking – take a dog for a walk during operating hours
- Drivers – help transport dogs from shelters or rescues to the AAC
- Maintenance – lend a hand assisting with maintenance, landscaping, and construction projects
We understand most people have busy lives and have modeled our volunteer program around this. You can volunteer as much or as little as you like. We have volunteers who help daily, weekly, and only for special events. Thank you for considering becoming one of our loyal and cherished volunteers!
We are located in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and you must be 18 to volunteer without a parent/guardian.
Questions? Call 307-739-1881 or email email@example.com